Sunday, July 5, 2009

Its a girl!!


Okay so I know that most of you have already heard but we just found out on Wednesday that we are in fact having a little girl! We are so excited!(and by we I mean I am excited and Brad is not sure what he is going to do with 2 girls around...) We have picked a name already and it is Lucy Thair Milne(Thair is his grandma's name). It is so nice to call her something other than baby or "it". So, I do have sonogram pictures but I am still trying to figure out how to scan them in but in one of the pictures she is pretty much sucking her thumb and it is the cutest thing ever! Anyway, I just thought I would let you all know!

4 comments:

Shawn and Tori said...

Allie I am so excited for you! Little girls are the best! Plus the outfits you get to dress them in- adorable!!! And such a pretty name- you must be on top of the world! Let me know if you need any little girl clothes- I have tons and half that Brynna didn't even wear with the tags still on :o)
And Shawn had the same reaction- you will see how quickly she becomes daddy's little girl :o)

RATS said...

We are so excited for you guys to join the girl club! :) Girls are fun. Let us know if you need anything and we need to hang out really soon!

Jessa said...

Girls are the best!!! So excited and i love the name Lucy!!! Can't wait to hold her!!!!

RaeRae said...

so excited for you. love the name, not that it matters what others think but way cute. perfect age difference...jk. love yall. i need to come see the house this week i wil call you.