Friday, June 18, 2010

Camping in Julian

So, over memorial day weekend my family and I went camping up in Julian and it was so much fun! (Minus the 35degree weather the first night). I was a little worried about taking Lucy tent camping mostly beacuse I was afraid that neither of us would get any sleep...but Lucy was born to camp!! She loved being outside and she slept great the whole weekend (again minus the first night, but in her defense it was freezing!) It was so nice to get out of town for the weekend and enjoy the good 'ol outdoors, and now that I know we can handle it with Lucy we are alread ready to plan the next capmout!

This is our new tent...it is definitely nice to have a little more space...
Lucy and Grandma freezing on the first day...

Lucy is ready for S'mores!!!

Lucy and Dad at Lake Cuyamaca on one of our outings
Lucy and Mom chillin by the campfire...please excuse my look, this was at the end of our trip...enough said.

3 comments:

Jessa said...

I really want to go camping with you guys next time! Let us know when you are planning and I will come too! And yes, I just invited myself :) Glad you guys had fun!

Shawn and Tori said...

You are such a good mommy! I always tell Shawn that is something Brynna will never do- because I hate to camp! But lucky Lucy has a great mommy that will give her all those experiences :o)

Alyson Samantha said...

Seriously, Lucy is so adorable! The picture you have of her at the top of your blog is so stinking cute. I saw it and made my Mom and sister see it too.