Monday, June 18, 2012

Fathers Day 2012

This Fathers Day started out great! Lucy got to sing "Daddy's Homecoming" in sacrament meeting with the big kids and she did great!  She looked so cute and little up there on the stand.  After church we had dinner at my parents house and had so much fun with cousins! I am so grateful for my dad for being such a great dad and someone I look up to.  I am also super grateful for Brad for being such a wonderful, fun and caring dad to our children.  I couldn't feel more blessed.

Kennedy, Lucy, Morgan and Maddie 

My smiley boy Jack 

Silly Kennedy 

My Dad, Uncle Don and Tommy 

 Brad feeding Jack, I love my boys!

Having some fun times in the jacuzzi! 
 Brittany and Kennedy
Great Grandpa Cooper with Lucy and Jack
Great Grandma Cooper with Lucy

1 comment:

Alyson Samantha said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe Jack is already so big!!!